Your purchase of the goods specified in this document is subject to these terms and conditions.
Sleeping Giant reserve the right to correct any errors or misprints relating to Products displayed on the Site (included after such Products have been ordered).
Sleeping Giant reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, reject or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Furniture, frames and bedding are sold for domestic use only. Stock availability and delivery lead times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
All personal information obtained during the ordering process will be kept on file and only used for order-management, customer service and marketing purposes.
It is your responsibility:
- To ensure the goods purchased will fit into the nominated property; this includes but is not limited to property access, stairs, doorways etc.
- Any balcony lifts must be advised at point of sale as this will incur an additional charge.
- To be present at the agreed time of delivery, and allow access to the driver.
- On delivery, to check condition of packaging, correct number of packages, and examine the goods before signing the delivery docket.
- Assembly and mattress removal is not part of the standard delivery service and extra charges will apply.
Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when placing your order. Delivery date will be finalised at time of order and an automated text message will be sent at 9am on the set date stating a two hour delivery time frame so you, or somebody nominated by you, will be available to accept delivery.
If the delivery driver is unable to obtain access at the agreed time on the agreed day, you will be charged by the contract carrier for any subsequent delivery.
Any damage at time of delivery must be reported to Sleeping Giant Customer Service within 3 days of delivery.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances on delivery date and time (including but not limited to vehicle breakdown, traffic accident or severe weather) customer service will contact you immediately to make alternative arrangements.
Payments can be made by: Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Bank Direct Transfer (must be processed three days prior to delivery). Payment needs to be processed before the delivery can be made, goods will not be unloaded from truck until payment has been made in full.
Cheques and phone payments are not accepted.